27 April 2011...Stop Blogging For A Few Days



My school exam starts on 19th of May 2011. So, I've to be prepared earlier before the exam starts. I want to get a very good results this time as my friends...Huda, Afifah, Ismalini, Izyan, Aizat n Atiqah. They're very smart students. Thay always score good marks. HMMMM...

Last exam...I'm scored 6A 2B....

 Bahasa Melayu, I'm scored A which is eighty and above. But, I'm scared that this time it will drop to B.Oh noooooo.

 Sejarah, I've improved much from this subject which is from 57 to 78. Alhamdulillah. I know my mistake which I'm not study hard on that day. Just play and waste my time watching televison. So, I've to go to the Kelas Mendulang Emas. From this class, I've got many things that is not teached in the class. And I promised myself that I will never score C in any subject. Insyaallah.

 Mathematics, It's my favourite subjects when I was year 6. But when I was in form 2 especially, I've become low in Math. My mind cannot work fast as usual. But I scored A this time. Alhamdulillah. For your information. On the night before next exam Math day, I going to the bed at 3.30 a.m. Just to study a TOPIC which is SQUARE ROOTS. It's the most hard topic. My mom helped me a lot. She also sleep at 2.30 just to teach me. Next time, I'll never do that again. YESYESYES.

 Geografi, This time Geo is little easy because it just covered Kemahiran Geografi and Form 1 Topic just 2 or 3 chapter. Alhamdulillah, I'm scored A this time. I've my experience when I was in form 1. I scored 59 in Geo. The teacher said who scored C, will get punishment. I was really scared at that time. But my mark can be added to 60 because I've completed my assignment and give to the teacher on time. That is the only C in Geografi and after this it will never repeated. Insyaallah.

 Agama Islam, This is the last subject gived by teacher. And this is my 'penentu markah'. At first, I thought I scored B. Because when I checked by myself, I get 60... But when the ustazah gives the paper I was really grateful because I got A. Yeah, I'm not doing much preparation on that paper because I feel asleep on that night. Hahahah. But Ustazah Yusni is the best USTAZAH in the world.

 KHB..Kemahiran Hidup Bersepadu, this time it is my actual result because last time I scored A just because addition of folio mark. But I'm still grateful to Allah because still gived me success.

 Now talk about Science..Hurhhh, I scored B. 70 %. Very bad. Much careless. And tick at the wrong place. I'm very regret of my mistake. Ahhhhhhhhhh !!!

 Lastly, English. This time, Izyan and Aizat also scored B. But Afifah still A in English. UUUUHHHH. I know Mr Chin wants us to correct our mixtake and not repeat it during next exam.


That's all. I hope that this time I can scored much better. Or 8A. I really wants to have a certificate of Straight As'. Insyaallah. If we're study hard, there will be a very easy way to score that Allah gives to us.


Thanks For Reading شكران.

0 400 is kind-heart: